Email Password Hacking - Scammers List

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Computer Hackers nowadays offers different services – and the most widely offered is to crack into email passwords such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, Lycos and so on.
Some are really good but most are just scams.

At the date when this article was published, I have tested almost all of them and I have decided to make a list of scammers so before to hire a such service, it is better to know a few more details about them.

Don`t forget that I see a growing hacking business with more and more scammers so it is possible to appear other “hacking” websites with clever names, but the money beneficiary will be always the same .

So… let`s supose that I need a password of a specific email address. The easiest way is to search on Google for the keywords ”email hacking services” and the hacking services appear.

Are you confused which website you should contact? Just use Google once again and type the website name followed by the word SCAM and hopefully you will do the right decision.


HOW DO I KNOW  ALL THESE WEBSITES?

  • the first step was a Google search  to find their advertisements on different forums. Many times I saw a single user who posted ads for 5-6 different websites - this is a sign that all those websites belong to a single person (or affiliated to a website)
  • another method was to access a specific website than I searched carefully for links to other websites ( this is a way to increase their Page Rank on Google)
  • many of these websites recommend the service of another websites but this is just another sign that the recommanded website belongs to the same person (usually they have fake testimonials)
  • once we have a website name, you can access http://who.is/ and we can see when it was registered the domain name along with it`s expiration date and also the name of the person who registered the domain (all these details from who.is can be hidden or fake but we can find another websites registered under the same name or address).

HOW DO I KNOW IF A WEBSITE IS FAKE ?
  • Because I have personally tested almost all of them. Also I keep receiving emails from the visitors of my blog who were scammed by these websites. In this way it is a peace of cake to find the full name and the country of each scam-artist.

HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE IF THEY TELL YOU THEY WERE SCAMMED?
  • Just simple forward to my email address ( rob2000ny@gmail.com) the correspondence with a specific website and also I need a proof that you indeed sent the money but you never received the password (a scanned copy of WesternUnion / MoneyGram receipt is very good).
    Please note that a "scam" or "fake website" does not means that you hired someone and they never obtained the password! By scam, I mean a website that asked for money without to have the password but only tried to cheat you with fake proofs and lies.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

- I will never accuse a website if I do not have enough evidence to proof what I say.
- I do not have any affiliation with any group (website)
- I do not hack email passwords


For people who leave comments, PLEASE ENTER AN EMAIL ADDRESS, do not post as Anonymous, maybe I want to contact you or maybe someone else have something to tell you, but submitting a comment as Anonymous there is no way to contact you.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am victim.I ordered Hacks4Sale Bronze version and I paid 125USD through paypal account.

First they told me it will get delayed by 72 hours because they have to verify the payment.
meanwhile they asked me to send the email list I want passowrd.
I replied because I tried these kind of services first time.
then I recvd email from those guys if i dont deposit 20 euros they will contact the person in the list I provided.They only mentioned they are fake

Anonymous said...

WWW.gohacking.net is fake attention don't send them money this person have registered on his IP address in vietnam 57 domains on the same IP

don't send money to

LE THI BEACH
DAN HANG
VIETNAM
is a SCAM SITE

Anonymous said...

they are all shit web sites ATTENTION ALSO to:

gohacking.net is a big scam site on his IP address he have registered 57 domains about hacking password, shit of peoples.. fraud money to who go work really... bye
rich

Anonymous said...

hello i have founded a other site from wiliam stanley i don't know if you knews already.

www.ispytool.com

registered from wiliam stanley

i have seen others 30-40 sites from wiliam stanley. this is a person sick .attention about this person is scammer..
skrabby

Anonymous said...

hello i must to do a correction .. for gohacking.net,
this is name right.

don't send money to:

LE THI BICH
CITY: NAAM DINN
VIETNAM
SORRY FOR THE ERROR IN THE POST OF 30-12-2010

Anonymous said...

hello boys.. the our friend VIETNAMISE have changed name on WWW.gohacking.net, now it call www.crackpal.net hahhahahhaha...
is the same scammers attention my friends don't fall on this web site SCAM.
BIG SITE SCAM..
riccardo

Anonymous said...

I was scammed recently...got the screen-shot and never got the password.
Nothing to say to those who lose their integrity by ripping people and creating a false perception of real professionals-not the scammers.
Unfortunately, I forgot and can't remember the website address, where there is no scam, but real professionalism. (been 2 years )
Looking for them again...hope to find soon again...

Anonymous said...

I was scammed. I ordered a password, but I did not hear from them until 5 months later. I don't always open that email, so by the time I got the email they had already contacted the person. The person has already closed the account.
I would have paid to them, so they will not tell the victim. They did not wait for me to communicate with them. They don't care.
Don't you ever order from them.
Please be aware that Hirehacker.com are evil and will do anything to get money from you. DO NOT TRUST THEM. I tried to contact them, but all the numbers are fake.
Anyway. One thing I know what goes around, comes around. Money earn it this way will never last.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone been threatened by one of these scammers that they will tell the person that you tried to hack into their account? This is happening to me and don't know if its an empty threat or if they go through with it???

That CHICK said...

SUPERHACKX@GMAIL.COM IS A SCAM ARTIST, HE HASNT RIGGED ME, BUT I NOTICED HE IGNORED MY ENTIRE REQUEST AND JUST KEPT BRINGING UP THE MONEY, ATLEAST SOUND LIKE YOURE TRYING TO WORK THE CLIENT, AND NOT THEIR WALLET ALONE.

Anonymous said...

BEAHACKER.INFO IS A SCAM ALSO THE GUYS NAME IS PHI VAN NGUYEN, ADDRESS VIETNAM. I MUST ADMIT I HAD NOT SEEN THIS SITE FIRST. I WISH I DID. HE HAD THE NERVE TO SAY HOW CAN YOU REPORT ME, I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 10YEARS. HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?THERE HAS TO BE A WAY WHERE THEY CAN GET ARRESTED, AS SOON AS THEY PICK UP THEIR MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION.

YH OWNER said...

Please be aware that Hirehacker.com are evil and will do anything to get money from you. DO NOT TRUST THEM. I tried to contact them, but all the numbers are fake.
Anyway. One thing I know what goes around, comes around. Money earn it this way will never last.

Anonymous said...

Don't use Zilchex or send money to Nigeria .... scammers.

Anonymous said...

http://www.myhackingtips.com/ !!! Don't trust them and never send money to them. They won't reply after they get the money and you will never see your money again!

Anonymous said...

Do not use "kross303" or "kross303@yahoo.com" aka "the hackman" is a scammer. Took USD200 as a deposit for supposed partial payment when half way through then tried to scam me by sending a fake email from the target's gmail account - even google picked up it was a phishing scam. Had promised screenshots and didn't deliver. Tries to tell you that negative reviews are from rival hackers. Truth is the hacman is a scammer.

Also I stupidly got ripped by www.hackne1.com or "the hackne1 team" - ripped me off because I pauid USD275 as a 50% deposit and they never replied. Don't make the same mistakes I have made. Do not trust any hacker who does not provide screenshot evidence of an email you have sent the target before payment. Make sure they use the VPNs of the target's email address.

! ! ! Hack Email-Facebook-Website-take down any website ! ! !

Anonymous said...

Do not use ushackers.com or learntohack.com, hoomankissinger@yahoo.com, unless you want to lose your money!

John Smith said...

Same here I got ripoff too... cost $199 for unlimited access for password from learntohack.co.uk/ but they offer $100 for planning to close for member account. Got no password then I got fool for a bad service.

Anonymous said...

"Gerry hack" and "ricky hacker" are both scammers.

Anonymous said...

i want to tell you my story to prevent other people not to hire " hackersinfinity.com"!

so,15 days ago,i looked for a hacker to hack a password!i was very in a hurry to discover if my boyfriend goes with another woman or not!on this website,they told me they are not scammers and they wanted me to pay 225$ to hack a password!i wanted to pay by paypal but they only wanted western union,and i didn't know that western union is used by scammers.they wanted me to pay immediately before they look for the password!i paied them even if

i haven't got a lot of money cause i'm ill for several years!7 days after,they told me to pay 75$ again and i paied unfortunatelly!i'm so sad to be so ridiculous!after that,i have never heard of them,they didn't give me anything!
i see that your site HACKERSINFINITY.COM WHICH ARE SCAMMERS was closed§but i see ANOTHER WEBSITE "CRYPTOHACKERS.COM"WHICH HAVE THE SAME OWNER SO CAN BE SCAMM TOO! DON't HIRE THOSE HACKERS THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Pro Tipper said...

confirm kross303 is a scammer. Transferred money to him, he claims that he cannot withdraw it, and will contact customer support of webmoney. And he just disappears! Be careful guys

Anonymous said...

Do no use kross303@yahoo.com. He made me believe that I could send payment via paypal. When I did so, he got back to me 5 days later to say that he was unable to get the momey and therefore couldn't do the job. I asked him to send my money back ASAP and he get very abusive on emails. SCAMMER!!!

Post a Comment