Some are really good but most are just scams.
At the date when this article was published, I have tested almost all of them and I have decided to make a list of scammers so before to hire a such service, it is better to know a few more details about them.
Don`t forget that I see a growing hacking business with more and more scammers so it is possible to appear other “hacking” websites with clever names, but the money beneficiary will be always the same .
So… let`s supose that I need a password of a specific email address. The easiest way is to search on Google for the keywords ”email hacking services” and the hacking services appear.
Are you confused which website you should contact? Just use Google once again and type the website name followed by the word SCAM and hopefully you will do the right decision.
HOW DO I KNOW ALL THESE WEBSITES?
- the first step was a Google search to find their advertisements on different forums. Many times I saw a single user who posted ads for 5-6 different websites - this is a sign that all those websites belong to a single person (or affiliated to a website)
- another method was to access a specific website than I searched carefully for links to other websites ( this is a way to increase their Page Rank on Google)
- many of these websites recommend the service of another websites but this is just another sign that the recommanded website belongs to the same person (usually they have fake testimonials)
- once we have a website name, you can access http://who.is/ and we can see when it was registered the domain name along with it`s expiration date and also the name of the person who registered the domain (all these details from who.is can be hidden or fake but we can find another websites registered under the same name or address).
HOW DO I KNOW IF A WEBSITE IS FAKE ?
- Because I have personally tested almost all of them. Also I keep receiving emails from the visitors of my blog who were scammed by these websites. In this way it is a peace of cake to find the full name and the country of each scam-artist.
HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE IF THEY TELL YOU THEY WERE SCAMMED?
- Just simple forward to my email address ( email@example.com) the correspondence with a specific website and also I need a proof that you indeed sent the money but you never received the password (a scanned copy of WesternUnion / MoneyGram receipt is very good).
Please note that a "scam" or "fake website" does not means that you hired someone and they never obtained the password! By scam, I mean a website that asked for money without to have the password but only tried to cheat you with fake proofs and lies.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- I will never accuse a website if I do not have enough evidence to proof what I say.
- I do not have any affiliation with any group (website)
- I do not hack email passwords
For people who leave comments, PLEASE ENTER AN EMAIL ADDRESS, do not post as Anonymous, maybe I want to contact you or maybe someone else have something to tell you, but submitting a comment as Anonymous there is no way to contact you.